Can you trust Andersal?
- To provide the client with the best value waterproofing and concrete repairs.
- Andersal enjoys the support of many remedial consulting engineers who often select Andersal as best value for money in competitive tenders or quotes.
- Andersal has a long term relationship with many Strata Managers who regularly recommend Andersal to provide strata repair quotes.
- Andersal is acknowledged as a leader in finding the root cause of the problem and fixing it first time.
- Andersal has a depth of experience and expertise in selecting and using the most appropriate products.
- Andersal is not committed to any material supplier and therefore selects the best product to solve the client building problem.
Our Commitment to You
- We provide a 10 year structural warranty as a written commitment in our plain English Standard Terms and Conditions.
- We commit in writing to ethically meet all our contractual obligations.
- We minimise variations. We only recommend variations in the client’s interest and only proceed if the client agrees in writing.
- We undertake to use quality materials providing a long term solution.
Some Andersal Facts
- Andersal has been providing remedial solutions since 1987.
- Apart from Government and industrial contracts Andersal completes about 70 strata and commercial contracts each year.
- Andersal is a fully licensed builder and member of the Master Builders Association.
- Andersal meets all statutory insurance requirements with full worker’s compensation, public liability, contract, and home warranty insurances.
- Andersal undertakes to minimise disruption on site by for instance using abseiling and other superior safety approved access techniques instead of disruptive conventional scaffolding.
Andersal Memberships and Associations
- Strata Community Australia NSW (SCA)
- Australasian Concrete Repair Association (ACRA)
- Australasian Corrosion Association Inc (ACA)
- Master Builders Association (MBA NSW)
- BSI (WHS Certified Safety Accreditation AS 4801)