Work was also extended to protect the minor deterioration in the corrugated iron, to re-point deteriorating brickwork, to paint the eaves and gutters and to generally restore the upper building.
Bower Street, Manly
- The tiles and corrugated iron were old and in poor repair.
- The building is 7 story with steep roof lines.
- The safety of pedestrians and residents was critical when we worked on different parts of the building.
- Andersal’s quote was very competitive as we used no ground level scaffolding. Instead, industrial abseilers, roofers, cranes, lifts and some minor high level scaffolding and access bridges were used.
- The roof was refurbished with new tiles, battens and sarking.
Does your building need repair or an upgrade?
Delays to remedial repairs could cost you more in the long run. Enquire with us for a quote today!