Crown Rd, Queenscliff
- Weather during the removal of the old waterproofing and the installations of the new waterproofing.
- The installations of the new glass balustrade.
- The access to the driveway with limited access for the crane.
- To keep the security of the property and individual privacy of the client during the project.
- The materials storage and the load distributions on the balconies during the projects.
- Establishment of scaffold for access to top floor terrace.
- The demolition of the existing tiles and tile bed.
- Old handrails dismantled to be replaced with new glass balustrade.
- Sika Sarmfil waterproofing membrane installed.
Does your building need repair or an upgrade?
Delays to remedial repairs could cost you more in the long run. Enquire with us for a quote today!